9.10.2013

Missionary Shoot

Yay! Only eighty-five more days until I depart on my greatest adventure yet! I will be leaving my lovely home in St. George for the Provo MTC on December 4th. I am so excited! I will arrive in Washington DC (Well technically Virginia...) One week before Christmas! How lucky am I? I couldn't think of a better/cooler/more exciting way to spend Christmas than in a Winter Wonderland on the east coast! And better yet, what a great time to teach the gospel and the word of Christ. It is perfect timing, I couldn't be any happier.

Anyways, with that being said, I got the oppurtunity to take some awesome missionary pictures with the wonderful Devin and assistant Angela who are both preparing to serve missions as well. It is such a fantastic time to be a nineteen year old female member of the church, wouldn't you say? (:

OH AND QUICK FAVOR: If you wonderful people know of any friends, family, etc. that will be serving or live in my area please let me know! I would love to make the connection, and get to know them. You can email me (for now) at my current email which is maddiii@live.com. However, that will change as of December Fourth to madison.stucki@myldsmail.net I'll make sure to take note of their name and hopefully bump into them while I'm serving out there! thanks in advance! I love you guys and all the support.

Dont forget to check out the Videography of it All! (Link Below)


Here is a quick look at some of the photos straight from dev's SD card....




























Oh yes, This is My Elder.
I got PRETTY darn lucky.
Isn't he a stud?


Miss Devin & Miss Angela.
THANK YOU SO MUCH. FYI.
 & Here are a couple 'vintage' photoshopped pictures.



& Thats THAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment