11.14.2013

WOWZA?!

Hello Wonderful Readers!!!

My Blog reached over 10K views last night! How cool is that? So here is the thing...
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
I leave in nineteen days now, to serve in Washington DC and I am SO EXCITED!
Getting this far has been quite the adventure...
It's had it's ups and downs...
BUT ITS SO WORTH IT.
EVERY
UP
and
dowwnn
Has made it possible for me to become who i am
And to prepare me for my greatest adventure yet!

So. Girls. If you have gone on a mission, are going on a mission, are planning on going on a mission...
Or if you are simply curious about
a.) the church
b.) what missionaries do
c.) who i even am and what i'm talking about???

Please, give me a holler!

If you have any questions, comments, concerns or simply want a little
''Inside Source" from the mission field...
Or if you have any further advice for me
Or are wanting advice for your life/mission/etc.

Email Me at 
madison.stucki@myldsmail.net

I really do love hearing from you wonderful women and would love to share what i have learned
via this blog.

Thanks for all the love and support,
STAY BEAUTIFUL

No comments:

Post a Comment