2.26.2014

Exodus Tho.

"The Lord will FIGHT for you. 
You need only be Still."



Washington DC Temple February 17, 2014


A member gave us plants


Family Tree


Got it




SNOW!








Serving with a SMILE






Before I end this I'll give you my little Spiritual insight for the week..

So.. we were talking...
and basically everything comes down to the Atonement. 
Right? 
Everything.

One Big question people always throw at us is - 
"Why isn't life fair!"  

They always complain about this and that and why are children being abused?

Why did this happen to me?

Why this?  

Why that?

blah blah blah. and yes! It's sad. 

Sad things happen. and life? it isn't fair.

you are Correct.

Its not fair!


And you know what else isn't fair?

Jesus Christ came to earth and lived a Perfect Life.

He was completely obedient and did more than any man could ever do.
  
He Was Perfect. 

He died for us.  

So that WE could have what he has! 

How selfless is that? His life wasn't FAIR. He EARNED his Salvation.  
He suffered everything in the world and had never even sinned. 
That isn't fair at all. 

because of that we are able to live with God again 
and have everything that He has. 
What is fair about that? 
I'm GLAD life isn't fair. 

Because if it was....none of us would ever make it back to live with God! 

I was thinking about this the other day and how blessed we really are.
I found this scripture reference... Exodus 14:14. pretty easy right. 

It says:

"The Lord will FIGHT for you. You need only be still."

That was powerful. The Lord will fight for you. He already has. He died for all of us and he is willing to give us everything.....we need only be still. 

Stop complaining about how hard life is and what you CANT do. 
Start working on what you CAN do. 
Start fighting for the Lords side. 
Because he's fighting for you. That meant a lot to me.

Anyways I hope all is well back home.  Send me lots of letters and love. 


Love you all. Hopefully I'll hear from you all soon.  Until then be awesome. Don't do dumb things in high school and life because its UNimportant. 

k bye
sister stucki
(email February 24, 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment